Got questions? Call 1-800-MEDIGAP today!
Here are some inspirational wellness quotes to brighten your Wellness Wednesday:
- “Wellness is the complete integration of body, mind, and spirit – the realization that everything we do, think, feel, and believe has an effect on our state of well-being.” – Greg Anderson
- “Health is a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.” – World Health Organization
- “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” – Jim Rohn
- “Wellness is the natural state of my body, and I choose to live in a state of vitality and health.” – Deepak Chopra
- “The greatest wealth is health.” – Virgil
- “Self-care is not selfish. You cannot serve from an empty vessel.” – Eleanor Brownn
- “Your body hears everything your mind says. Stay positive.” – Unknown
- “Wellness is the result of personal initiative, seeking a more optimal, holistic, and balanced state of health and well-being across multiple dimensions.” – John Travis
- “To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise, we shall not be able to keep the mind strong and clear.” – Buddha
- “Invest in yourself – physically, mentally, spiritually. Your health is your greatest wealth.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Wellness isn’t about deprivation and it’s not about perfection. It is about pointing yourself in the direction of growth, training yourself to get comfortable with your highest potential, and then taking small steps to support that shift.” – Kris Carr
- “The first wealth is health.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “A healthy outside starts from the inside.” – Robert Urich
- “Wellness is the quality or state of being in good health, especially as an actively sought goal.” – Merriam-Webster
- “Every Wednesday is Wellness Wednesday if you’re committed to your health and well-being.” – Unknown
Feel free to use these quotes as inspiration or share them with others to promote wellness and positivity on your Wellness Wednesday and beyond!
Call 1-800-MEDIGAP for more ideas!