- Present Sufficient Medical Evidence
- Prove You Cannot Work
- You Have Earned Enough Work Credits
- You Earn Less Than the SGA
- You Meet Non-Medical Requirements
- You Can’t Work For At Least 12 Months
- Your Condition Meets A Blue Book Listing
- You Hired a Social Security Attorney and they have reviewed your case and tell you should qualify based on your individual case.
In any case SSDI is available to those who deserve it based on need.
PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO GET SSDI if you do not need it. FRAUD HURTS THE ENTIRE SYSTEM!
Fair is fair!!!!do the right thing
Disability Application Process
Whether you apply online, by phone, or in person, the disability benefits application process follows these general steps: (as seen on the government’s website) SHORT CUT
- You gather the information and documents you need to apply. We recommend you print and review the Adult Disability Checklist. It will help you gather the information and documents you need to complete the application.
- You complete and submit your application.
- We review your application to make sure you meet our basic requirements for disability benefits.
- We confirm you worked enough years to qualify.
- We evaluate any current work activities.
- We process your application and forward your case to the Disability Determination Services office in your state.
- This state agency makes the disability determination decision.